The show opens from December 9th thru January 21st.
****Did you know: •There are 80 percent female students at the School of Visual Arts. But in the real world, there are 70-80 percent of male artists in galleries and museums.
***I think I’m going to create a Shits and Giggles section.
I found this very cool, very hip and very modernistic chic Menorah over at Apartment Therapy. Love the minimalistic take on an ancient tradition.
Oh – any of you from the Chicago area? Plans this weekend? How about the Renegade Craft Fair? Yes – you are going? Excellent!
Join us for the 5th Annual Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale in Chicago on December 4 + 5, 2010, from 11am – 7pm at the Pulaski Park Fieldhouse (1419 W. Blackhawk)!
And now – a recipe for Sweet Potato Fries – cuz damn I LOVE these!!!
- 6 sweet potatoes, cut into French fries
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a plastic bag, combine the sweet potatoes, canola oil, taco seasoning, and cayenne pepper. Close and shake the bag until the fries are evenly coated. Spread the fries out in a single layer on two large baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and brown on one side. Turn the fries over using a spatula, and cook for another 30 minutes, or until they are all crispy on the outside and tender inside. Thinner fries may not take as long.
****Happy Friday….have fun….keep warm unless you are from the other side of the equator – in that case I’m jealous.